Tuesday 12 January 2016

One Million Visitors Monthly - Your questions answered

The One Million Visitors Monthly offer has had a great response and lots of Ad spots have been sold.
Which is great! Because I love creating products that my customers can use to benefit their own
websites and businesses.

However a few people did email me asking some questions that were not answered on the sales page.
So I've answered the most common questions here.

Q. Is the traffic good for my country?

A. The traffic is good for all country's and will come from a wide variety of geographic locations.
In addition I'll be paying for some extra traffic from Tier 1 zones such as US, UK, Canada.

Q. Where does the traffic come from?

A. I've setup a deal with a big Ad space seller, I don't want to share the exact source but you
can be assured the traffic is good quality.

Q. I'm confused what exactly are you selling?

A. Banner Ad space. You'll get to put your banner on one of my high traffic pages, the page
will get a guaranteed one million visitors monthly. Your banner will be seen at least one million times.

Q. What, where and when do I provide my details?

A. After you click a purchase link you'll be directed to paypal to complete the payment. After payment
you'll be taken to a checkout page were you can provide your banner and website links.

Q. Will you approve my banner Advert?

A. Because I'm working with a traffic provider we have to adhere to their rules. They pretty easy
going and most banners will be approved so long as their is no adult content, illegal stuff or bad software.

Q. Is there a refund policy?

A. Yes, if you Ad cannot be approved I'll provide you will a full refund. No refunds will be provided
for approved Ads as these are booked into slots.

Q. What sized banner and format do I need?

A. 250px x 250px Length x Height. The banner can be in .gif. jpg or .png formats and can be
animated. Please try to keep the file size as small as possible.

Q. Is this a one time payment.

A. No, you'll be billed automatically once a month. Unless you cancel
which you can do at anytime without questions or complications. You
can pay and cancel in your first month if you want.

Q. When does the traffic start - stop.

A. The page is expected to go live on the 31st January 2016, and the paid visitor traffic will land on the
page over the following 30 days and renew monthly thereafter. So it will received one million visitors per month.
The page will remain live forever and will pickup some extra natural traffic over time even if the campaign were
to be discountinued.



Okay, so that answers most of the common questions.

If you do have a question please reply by email and I'll get back to you with an answer.
Please ask, I'm here to help.

A quick summary of the offer:-

You get a 250x250 Banner Advert linked to your website on a page that will receive one million visitors.
per month. Your banner will be seen by visitors from all over the world.

The banner ad spots are incredible value and for just $99 your banner will be seen one million times
by real people.

An Ad spot (limited availability) will get you 10,000 views per dollar spent.
Excellent value CPM (Cost Per Thousand) Rate.

$99 = 1,000,000 Views

You can't get cheaper traffic anywhere else! I know because I've looked.

For as little as $99 you can get in front of One Million Eyeballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment